Sunday, April 5, 2009

Busy Few Weeks!

So, it has been a busy few weeks around here, and my laptop died, so I haven't been able to post. Got a brand new laptop, now here is a recap of the last few weeks. Erinn and I met in Erie, PA to see New Kids before she came to stay with us for a week. At our Meet and Greet my friend Summer (in the peachish shirt) thought that we should hold Jon-- and the picture came out great! It was a really great show-- being in the front row at the Richmond show was definitely better than the 7th row in Erie, but the meet and greet was so much more fun!
Dana was so excited when Erinn and I surprised her at school-- I tried to take a picture, but it was too dark. Dana wanted to go right home and bake a birthday cake for Auntie.

It rained ALOT while Auntie was here, but the last day was sunny-- we went and had a picnic at the park before we had to take Auntie to the airport.
The other morning while I was out feeding Diego, Dana made a mess-- on the wall! Here she is, cleaning it up...
Finally, here we are rollerskating-- we took advantage of the warm weather and the extra sunshine to go for a roll after dinner.

No comments: